How does Eye Filler work?
To be very honest, it can be correctly said that eye fillers can do wonders and change your overall appearance. Irrespective of gender, it is the right of every person to look confident and beautiful. At New U Med Spa, a team of highly qualified doctors uses dermal fillers in order to get this treatment done. These fillers are completely safe and supported by FDA. before this treatment, all the necessary information related to the patient’s history, sensitivities, allergic reactions are noted in order to go through the process smoothly. In New U Med Spa, it is the foremost duty to give quality services to the clients so that they will leave satisfactorily.
What are the types of Under-Eye Fillers?
There are four important types of under-eye fillers which are explained below:
1.Restylane: The basic ingredient of this filler is hyaluronic acid which is widely used under the eyes and other parts of the face including chin and lips.
2.Belotero: It is similar to Restylane filler but it seems to work more efficiently in order to remove unwanted lines and wrinkles on the face.
3.PRP(Platelet-Rich Plasma): It is also known as ‘vampire facelift’, in this treatment your own blood is taken, purified, and then injected back in order to activate the dead cells.
4.Juvederm: This is one of the most popular and demanding fillers available at New U Med Spa that is majorly used to make your skin smoother.
What are the benefits of Eye Filler?
Under eye filler treatment can help you achieve your dream look in virtually no time. Following are the befits of this treatment which you can easily avail of from the New U Med Spa in Orlando.
- The outcome is natural looking, and no one can notice that you have gone through any treatment.
- Under eye filler treatment has long-lasting results which you can notice right after a few days of injection.
- This treatment restores your lost volume under your eyes immediately and makes you look younger.
- You can notice that your face is balanced after this treatment and your eyes become more prominent than before.
- Under-eye fillers also help to reduce dark circles around your eyes and make them look brighter.